Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday

I seen him three times today.
And I am fine.
Him = My Heartbreaker

I seen him three times today, he looked at me all three times and he smiled all three times. For the first time I did not want to crawl in a corner and die. And even though we locked eyes he did not walk away with a piece of me. I looked at him, knowing that he was a closed chapter in my book and I did not want to go back and re read. BUT, it does eat me up inside that we walk past one another as if we are perfect strangers. PERFECT STRANGERS, two completely opposite words of what we actually are to each other or were????? Damn. I want to say the Hello's, and the how you feelings's and the see you later's. But if we exchanged those phrases would they just be empty conversations and masks for the things that really should be said. And what foolish him does not realize is that I never stopped being his friend, I just stopped being his fool.

I guess he doesn't remember when he told me
"...So be finished if you want to. But I'm still going to treat you the same. That is what special about our relationship. That is one thing special about our relationship..."

It's not the same.

No comments: