Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MEN ALWAYS LEAVE

.... is the the name of the production that I am in. It is this week.

The other day I re-friended the mutual friend that me and my heartbreaker share. I missed him. Hey I know, I can be a sucker sometimes. I invited him to my play and I told him that he should bring my heart breaker because to be honest I think they would benefit from watching it. The mutual friend told me that my heart breaker would not go. So I told him that I would ask him (even though me and my heartbreaker do not even speak).
So today I seen him in the library. There was a chair next to him, so I sat down next to him. Something he would do to me. and I just looked at him. I smiled. He looked at me with an astonished looked and said "Wassup?" I still love him.  I looked into his eyes and I remembered all the reasons why I fell in love with him. That will never go away. EVER. But it doesn't hurt anymore.
So our conversation goes on.... he asked me did I key his car. I DIDN'T!!!! I have thought about it, though. When we first split but I did not have the balls to do the act. When he asked me did I do it, I felt bothered that he would even think I did it. And when I asked him how could he even ask me if I did it, he told me he would not put anything past me. OUCH! Like I am the one who did him wrong. SMH. I told him that I am not bitter and I have no reason to be angry. So I continued the conversation and told him the reason for me sitting down was to invite him to the production that I was in. He told me that he would try to attend it. And exchanged a couple of light lines that did not mean much. But then he told me that I am the reason why him and I do not speak anymore. Because the last day of "us", I had all of his belongings in a big garbage bag and I would not give him a hug goodbye.  Almost a year after our end, you tell me this bullshit?!?!?!?!?!?! I simply replied we don't speak not only because of me, but because of us. I told him that he did things to me that forced me to treat him that way. And that was it. Being the five year old he is he told me "that it was all your fault, and that was the last time I really spoke to you". I was not having an argument with him. I am not letting him suck me back into the game where he wins all the time. HELL, I am not playing games. I smiled and told him to get back to his work because I had to get back to mine. I walked away with a smile on my face. 


No comments: