Monday, October 20, 2008

MORNING SUPRISE

This morning, after spending the night with my crush (and yes we ONLY slept), I do that from time to time. Sleepover. My crush had got up to use the bathroom. He looked down at me and said "Good morning Sleeping Beauty". That made me smile but my smile quickly went away. When he walked back out the room, I looked down and there was a spot of blood on the sheet where I was laying. I got my period. I started to silently freak out. So I grabbed the sheet off the bed, I got my stuff together with the sheet in my hand and I left without saying bye. I know this was kind of rude BUT what was I supposed to do? I could not let him see the soiled sheet or I could not let him see me walking out the door with the sheet in my hand. About 2O minutes later he texted me... "what happened?". Not knowing exactly what I should say I told him that I had alot of stuff to do so I just left so I can shower and get dressed. Sorry. He then replied back... "Did you take the sheet? lol". I told him no. I didn't want to lie but what the hell was I supposed to say. UGHHHHHH!I washed the sheet now I just got to bring the sheet back and have a good explanation. Now he is going to think I am some big weirdo. Great.

CAN THIS BE ANY MORE EMBARRASSING ?

No comments: