Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I MISS HIM

Not the heart breaker....
But the mutual friend that me and the heart breaker once shared. This "friend" is how I met the heart breaker. But recently I cut all ties from this friend when he brought my heart breaker to my birthday party. I told myself for the final time on my birthday, that in order for me to get my life back together that I needed to cut all ties from my heart breaker. Our mutual friend being the strongest, longest, closest piece of rope. I have tried repeatedly in the past to "cut" this friend off, but you can not really just cut friends off, can you? He was my reminder, who kept me up to date with all that my heart breaker did, he was the "official middle man" for both my ex and myself. He always been the one to be put in the middle, he was usually the first one I would call when my ex pissed me off. Who else would I call, but one of his closest friends, because they are the ones that know him best. But now when I officially decided that I do not want and it is not healthy to keep these reminders of my heart breaker in my life that my friend needs not to be a presence in my life anymore. My friend and I got into an argument after my birthday.... and he told me straight up that he does not need to hear any anger from me a angry person and he has better things to worry about. And I must admit that he has never really been sensitive to my feelings.... and called me a drama queen, and angry.......

Now that I think about it.....

WHY DO I MISS HIM?

No comments: