Sunday, January 18, 2009

WEAK

I thought the hard part was actually admitting how I felt. That was only the battle and I don't even think that I am ready for the war. But it seems more like I'm fighting myself then anything else. What happened to the simple days when you wrote on a piece of composition notebook paper... "Do you like me? Check only one box [] yes OR [] no". Then you gave it to your bff to deliver to your secret crush. And BAM!!!! you had a boyfriend for that week.
Tonight the "Joker" and I finally admitted to each other how we felt. The aftermath of it all has me more confused now, than when I was in denial about my feelings.
After all was said, nothing was decided.
And we ended the conversation with good nights... nothing more or nothing less.

They say "anything worth having is worth fighting for".
But what happens when the fighting isn't the problem, but trying to figure out what you want is?

1 comment:

KickStar said...

the end of this piece left me thinking lol ok Carrie