Thursday, January 15, 2009

How I could be so Heartless?

In a few days I will be back at school. I have been on vacation for a month. I have not wore real clothes (just sweats, pj's, wifebeaters and boyshorts) in I don't know how long. I have done absolutely nothing, not even partying. This is the definition of a real vacation. Lazyful bliss.

Since, I have been in my mother's house the entire vacation. I haven't been to my aunt's house (my other home) on the other side of town. I really don't want to go over there but I know they are having certain feelings about me not paying a visit. But they are always filled with judgement, hate, phoniness and anger. Do you blame me for not going over there? I just don't want to surround myself around sad people who are just going to bring me down even if they are my blood relatives.

Maybe I will pay a visit this weekend..... MAY THE FUCK BE....

No comments: