Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here I Stand

I have been struggling with this for awhile. The true feelings that I have for you. We became close friends so fast and to think when we first met you were sitting in my room and I didn't say two words to you. Now I can't get rid of you. The truth is I can't get you out of my head and when I'm with you I am so happy. You bring out a part of me that I thought I was gone along time ago. But you found her again. And that scares me so much that I try to convince myself so many reasons why I didn't feel this way, shouldn't feel this way or couldn't feel this way. The other night when you expressed that you felt nothing for the "chick", I was relieved. And then you told me you couldn't stop thinking about me when you was with her, I wanted you to tell me that but at the same time I was scared it was going to change "us". My first instinct was to just push you away but then I realized if I kept pushing you away, sooner or later you are going to go. And I don't know if I could risk that, again. I am not sure where this brings us now, I am not even sue if I am ready to go beyond what we have now but what I do know is that I care deeply for you. And you deserve nothing less but to know that.

No comments: