Friday, December 5, 2008

Questionnaire

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with the person that you love

What is your greatest fear?
Dieing slowly of a terminal disease

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being irrational

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lying

Which living person do you most admire?
My mother

What is your greatest extravagance?
love

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Outside beauty

On, what occasion do you lie?
To get myself out of trouble

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My breasts are too big

Which living person do you most despise?
My mother

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"You're gay"
"B*tch"
"That's it"

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
John Tucker

When and where were you the happiest?
Me and my grandma was Christmas shopping when I was ten

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To not wear my heart on my sleeve

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Growing up

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what do you think it would it be?
A man

Where would you like to live?
Paris France

What is your most treasured possession?
My siblings

What is your favorite occupation?
Actor/ actress

What is your most marked characteristic?
Being able to listen, easy to talk to

What do you value most in your friends?
Loyalty

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
I always sided with the villains. Harley Quinn

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Joan of Arc

What is that you most dislike?
Stupidity and ignorance

What is your greatest regret?
Not applying myself more in college

How would you like to die?
Saving someone

What is your motto?
"Everything happens for a reason...."

No comments: