Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPINESS & BLUES

There might as well be beds in the library, because I am always here. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. I'm putting the finishing touches to my final project. The semester flew by fast. I can't say that I am not excited that the semester is coming to an end, because I need to be away from Purchase. But I'm also nervous. Nervous, because as quickly as the fall semester has came its damn near gone, so will the spring semester, so will May, so will graduation. This past weekend, while I was home in bed, sick the whole mini vacation, all I could think about was my life from now. This is the end of college and the beginning of forever... adulthood.

***SIDE NOTE***: As I am typing this blog, my heart begins to race, and there are butterflies in my stomach for no particular reason, until I look up. And there he is John Tucker (formally known as the heart breaker). We locked eyes but no words were spoke. He always seems to make sure he walks by me no matter where I sit. It's crazy that I can still feel him in the room, even when I don't know that he is actually there. So I guess this is what it means to fall in love, you heal but you will always have the scars. Strangley even tho our physical is no longer connected, some how our souls still are.

I am insane.

No comments: