Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Gift of Life


...RIGHT


2008 has been the year of the baby boom. It seems like every other female from 14 - 40 is either pregnant or just given birth. And now, I going to be an aunt for the first time, two time over. My 20 year old brother got some girl pregnant who I have never met before, and my 18 little sister who claimed she was a lesbian is also pregnant. I found out the news today from mother. Every time I get one of these phone calls "Guess, who's pregnant?".... I feel like I should be getting the phone call "I have some terrible news". I am the only person that feels that these people are ruining their lives. What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm mostly scared for my sister. The end of this week I will be home because the semester is done. And I will talk to my sister... but talking to her is like talking to someone in a coma.
Pray for my sister....

No comments: