Monday, November 24, 2008

Library Confessions

I am supposed to be writing a paper. I can't focus because I am doing what college students do best. PROCRASTINATE. So, I am on facebook. Since I have not logged on to facebook all weekend, I thought I would catch up. On my mini feed it said "7 of your friends have been tagged in the album". And guess who's album there were tagged in.... "the heartbreaker". So I was curious, and I decided to look through the album. And I look up and there he is "the heartbreaker" walking. My heart begins to race and I close the page before he gets to me. He walked the long way around the library, just he could pass by me. I know this for a fact because I am sitting all the way in the back, alone in a little corner. He comes up to me, kisses his fingers and then he puts his fingers on his cheek. I just shake my head. Inside, I am dying of relief, happy that he did not see me viewing his album.

No comments: