Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear, Diary

I think that I am pure evil. Well maybe not pure evil just like 40%. Even though, I am over he who shall not be named, his little play thing makes me sick. She swears that she is more then his current toy at the moment, and she talks about me, belittling my past relationship with her "boo". As if! Now I must admit that once upon time ago. I was a tad bit jealous of the relationship that I thought those two shared. It looked picture perfect, but what doesn't look that way on facebook? The worst thing to happen to her, was for me to find out what he does to her, how he treats her and most of all... have him prove to me that he misses me.
Now where does the evil part come in, you ask? Well I want to prove to her that she is not to him what she thinks she is. I want to prove that he only keeps her around because of his own boredom and she is the only one who does any and everything he asks of her. Without the slightest inkling to do the same for her.

Let the games begin.

No comments: