Monday, November 24, 2008

AA?

On, a more serious note. I think that I may have a serious problem. I abuse alcohol. This past weekend, I got really drunk and I blacked out. I do not remember half of the night. This is not the first time that this happened to me. I tried to stop int he past. I did for a couple of weeks at a time. The longest was a couple of months, and that was only because my "heartbreaker" hated it when I drank. And he satisfied me more then the alcohol. But he is not a part of my life anymore and I began to drink again. But, I have become to hate myself. And hate who I become when I drink even though half the time I don't remember anything. I really want to stop drinking but I'm afraid that I am going to be tempted to once again. Especially with the holidays right around the corner. My whole family drinks, and in order for me to be around them while they are drinking, I am going to want to drink. And then when I go back to school, on the weekends in order for me to even go to any event on campus, I have to be drunk to even enjoy it. I really don't want to continue drinking, Even though I don't drink everyday, every weekend when I drink I get worse and worse. And it scares me. But I don't know who to talk to. And I am embarrassed.

No comments: