Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you believe in life after love?

Finally....I actually feel again. Or let me rephrase that, I feel beyond pain. My body isn't cold anymore. I don't have to be purposely numb. Better yet... I don't want to be purposely numb. I didn't think that I could get my heart out of solitude. "What happens after love?" Is what I kept thinking, hoping that I can answer it myself without looking for the answer in another person's experience. My answer. Life. Life is what happens after love. And that's the realest thing that I have ever learned.
I have a crush but it may be more then a crush. I am not sure yet. I haven't felt this way about someone since my heart breaker. The feelings are not the same like I had for my heart breaker when I first met him. And I am still pretty reluctant on actually liking someone. But I actually catch myself wondering what he is thinking about it and I get butterflies in my stomach when his name pops up on my phone. He's been my friend a little while now. And at first I was just flirting with him with no intentions of doing anything but flirting. But he has come to grow me. He is not intimidated by me (some people are) and I find that to be sexy. But there's a problem. He's stubborn, its almost impossible for him to actually share his feelings and he's everything that I would hate about a person if that person was not my friend.....
What do I do now?

No comments: